Thursday, September 3, 2009

New way of life with Stampin' Up!

I was fortunate enough to be able to listen to the webinar last night with Shelly Gardner herself regarding the new IDE and I'm really glad I did. It cleared up a lot of questions and am glad to know that I can still be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The only change I've had to make to my blog site is removing many of my favorite inspirational blogsites. I've kept them in my personal favorites, but because they promote other products, I'm no longer able to share them with you. For anyone reading this that's not an SU! Demonstrator, this won't make sense so don't worry about it. For anyone that is a Demonstrator, before you get mad at SU!, read up on all the posted information at the Demonstrator web site (just not in Stampin! Discuss). There's an awful lot of mis-information out there. To make it short, this was done to help promote our business, not to tie our hands. We can still use product that isn't SU!, but we can't be specific about what it is or where to buy it.

Anyway, just had to get this off my chest. I've been on vacation (from work anyway) this week and am getting my stamping legs back under me this weekend. I should be posting again soon. Trying to get everything organized which has only taken me 51 darned years to do, lol. Take care everyone and make it a great day!!

No comments: